The Banana & Bug Capsule Wardrobe Planning System
What is a Capsule Wardrobe?
Definition: A capsule wardrobe is an intentionally small collection of essential clothing items and accessories that works together to create a variety of outfits.
What are the benefits of creating a capsule wardrobe for kids?
1) Makes it easier for kids to pick out their own clothes
2) Minimizes clutter (and laundry!!)
3) Saves space
4) Saves money
5) Minimizes what to wear today “negotiations”
6) Simplifies everyone’s life
7) Is less wasteful and more environmentally friendly than purchasing a ton of clothes that rarely, or never, get worn
What is the Banana & Bug Capsule Wardrobe Planning System?
Included in the Banana & Bug Capsule Wardrobe Planning System for Kids are step-by-step instructions for getting your child's capsule wardrobe started. The program also provides you with worksheets for taking inventory as well as planning well-thought out wardrobes for each season.
Why use the Banana & Bug Capsule Wardrobe Planning System?
1) Because it was designed by a busy mom of small children
2) It is an easy-to-follow system that is tried and true
3) It takes the guess work out of starting a capsule wardrobe system from scratch
4) It's free!